Here at FHLB Des Moines we want to make sure that we're delivering you the content you want. Please take a moment to review your subscription preferences to make sure you aren't missing out on anything. Here is a short description of your options;
- From the Desk (Daily) - Provides readers with the latest FHLB Des Moines advance rates, as well as insightful commentary from our Strategies Team on the economic factors that are impacting the financial industry.
- CEO Newsletter (Quarterly) - FHLB Des Moines CEO, Mike Wilson delivers a short letter providing an update on where we stand and where we’re headed. All staff, from CEOs to new employees, at our member institutions will benefit from this newsletter.
- Collateral Quarterly (Quarterly) - This newsletter delivers important announcements allowing members to stay on top of upcoming procedure changes. Each newsletter contains previous quarter news in-brief, impending deadlines, pledging information, and more.
- MPF Traditional rates email (Daily) - Readers will receive the latest Traditional rates from our MPF team, as well as other important program updates and resources.
- MPF Xtra rates email (Daily) - Readers will receive the latest Xtra rates from our MPF team, as well as other important program updates and resources.
- Public Policy Network (Monthly) - This monthly communication from our Government Relations team will help keep you up-to-date on major FHLB Des Moines news as well as the key issues facing the overall housing finance system.
- AHP Communications (periodically) - These periodic updates keep our partners up-to-date with our Competitive Affordable Housing Program, one of the nation's largest sources of grants for affordable housing projects.
- Unsubscribe - This selection will remove you from the above mailing lists and from any future email marketing campaigns. If you are a designated contact for your organization you may still receive messages from us if they are deemed critical to maintaining your membership.
Please take a moment to update your preference.